MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Custom Knife Discussion Boards > The Display Case

The Display Case A place to post your latest knives and creations. Let the Knife Network community see your work first!

Old 01-11-2011, 04:06 PM

Civil War Randall Bowie

Over the last year I?ve had several orders for scrimshawed Civil War scenes, so I thought I?d share some of my working photos from these. The Randall bowie knife commemorated a customer?s ancestor and the reverse ribbon shows the regiments he belonged to. The other photos are from a pair of pool cues. (Each band on the cues was only ?? high.)
I thought these might be interesting since 2011 is 150 years since the start of the Civil War.
** The photo posted on the Randall Photo Gallery page - couldn't get it to post here.**
Sandra Brady
www.sandrabradyart.com

Last edited by sandyscrim; 01-11-2011 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Attachment didn't post

Tags
bowie, civil war, flags, knife, portraits, randall, scrimshaw