MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Custom Knife Discussion Boards > Ed Caffrey's Workshop

Ed Caffrey's Workshop Talk to Ed Caffrey ... The Montana Bladesmith! Tips, tricks and more from an ABS Mastersmith.

Old 06-27-2022, 02:08 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Ed Caffrey Send a message via Yahoo to Ed Caffrey
New on KnifeMakerTraining

Hey Gang!

A couple of quick things. First, my Facebook account was hacked, and EVERYTHING I have ever done with Facebook has been totally blocked/disable/eliminated by Facebook. And being that there is no way in hades of actually speaking with a real human, I don't see being back on Facebook anytime soon.

Next, and more important, my son Tim (who owns/operates KMT/Knife Maker Training) has built a new forum for us!! Not that I want to abandon Knife Network, which will never happen with me, but I am inviting everyone to join the new forums, and also asking everyone to share a link on your social media accounts (since it seems all of mine are history) to get some traffic/new members to the new forums.

You can find the new forums at the following link: KnifeMaker Training Forums

You should be able to just cut/paste that into any location to give everyone a map to get there.

Caffreyknives@gmail.com

"Every CHOICE has a CONSEQUENCE, and all your CONSEQUENCES are a result of your CHOICES."

Last edited by Ed Caffrey; 06-27-2022 at 04:47 PM.
Old 06-27-2022, 03:23 PM
Steel Addict

Ed, I registered for the site - looks pretty good. BUT - the forum link is broken most of the time. I got to the forum once, but now can't get back to it. I think the "Forum" link at top of page is perhaps working on some page, but broken on other pages. From home page the forum link gives:
Oops! That page can’t be found
Old 06-27-2022, 03:58 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Ed Caffrey Send a message via Yahoo to Ed Caffrey
Hey Ken! Yep! I jumped the gun a bit..... Tim and I were not really ready yet, but I posted the link. It's been updated now, to take you to the forum. We are still building, so things will look a bit funky until it's up and running......... should look more "correct" in a couple of days! Sorry....it was totally my fault!

Caffreyknives@gmail.com

"Every CHOICE has a CONSEQUENCE, and all your CONSEQUENCES are a result of your CHOICES."

Last edited by Ed Caffrey; 06-27-2022 at 04:13 PM.

Tags
a, back, bee, building, ca, gun, home, knife, knifemaker