View Single Post
Old 01-13-2022, 07:36 PM
Registered

First of all, I want to apologize to anyone who has responded, although it wasn’t my fault… I’ve had to create a new user name and reply here, and I’ll try to put all the info into this reply, just in case I cannot reply because of your site and it’s administrators… I’ll explain. After I sent my registration etc, I started this thread. I posted pictures of the knife using the photo icon above… but it never showed up in the message (why, I do not know). Then when someone graciously replied (thank you) I tried to respond and it said cannot reply, post pictures etc… I couldn’t répond because of the permissions… once again, why I do not know… I grew up with BBS’s and forums, so I know it wasn’t anything I did. I even tried emailing the administrators 2x with no results.., so to protect my integrity (since I always respond to replies in my posts) I created this account (and will see what happens)

So to reply…. To Billyo I posted 2 pics… but they didn’t show up… and texasjack I do not know where you see katanas…. Hopefully this pic will show up…

https://photos.app.goo.gl/9vm9kpzRaGkPmmmx6

And for TexasJack, I’m not a troll… just a slightly pissed off Newbie that cannot répond to a post because of an administrative error…. My apologies… I’ve been trying for a few days to repond.

For M&J, I’ll post another link below, and ive learned in the meantime that I can build a tool to unscrew it. I’m still looking for as much info as I can, but I’ve received many responses on another forum that has less of a “administration” issue. If you are still willing to rely if you have info, I would appreciate it. https://photos.app.goo.gl/99Erd7PgPhHqzJiB6

Hopefully the pics will show and my permissions won’t be revoked or changed like with the other account… if I get a response to this, I will respond, that I guarantee… if I don’t… talk to your admins, because I’m not creating a third account just to get an answer to my questions… I’ll just go elsewhere…

Allan