Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > AUBE

Conversation Between AUBE and jcoon8283
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. jcoon8283
    05-02-2012 03:42 PM
    jcoon8283
    From then on I have been on a monumental effort to try and replicate the most perfect knife I have ever had, stupid me I never took a picture of the knife I bought from you so I have been trying to go off memory alone. After striking out trying to buy another knife that replicates the one I lost, I slowly got the idea that I could make one. So I started buying the equipment I needed to make myself another dream knife and haven't stopped making them since. So, thank you sir. If it weren't for buying and subsequently losing the knife you made I would have never have known the joy or complete satisfaction that comes from making your own edged tools. So again, thank you sir, because, you didn't just make and sell me a knife, you changed my life for the better!!
  2. jcoon8283
    05-02-2012 03:41 PM
    jcoon8283
    Mr Aube,
    Thanks for posting in my thread and let me say thank you sir for making knives!!! Your knives were the main reason that I got started making knives. You see 4-5 years ago I bought one of your knives off ebay, took it on a backpacking trip and lost in in the parking lot at the end of the trip. When I realized what had happened I was so distraught at losing the most perfect knife I ever had laid eyes on in all my life I made the 70 mile one way trip back to the trail head to try and find it. Needless to say someone out there made one heck of a ground score when they found my knife.