-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Sandy Morrissey

Conversation Between Sandy Morrissey and Outrider
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Outrider
    03-30-2014 01:56 PM
    Outrider
    Hi Sandy,

I spoke with you a years or so ago. I am from Cleveland, TN (not to far from you). Are you planning on attending the Blade Show this year?
  2. Outrider
    05-03-2012 01:47 PM
    Outrider
    Hi Sandy,

Thank you for the welcome to the forum. I agree with your assesment of Paul Long...I would like to meet him in person but Texas is quite a dsistance...I recently sent him a message and asked if he planned on attending the blade show in Atlanta next month..but to date he has not responded. I plan on going to the show for one day and will probably be in the booth with Jon Graham. By the way the name is Richard Leonard
  3. Sandy Morrissey
    05-03-2012 10:13 AM
    Sandy Morrissey
    Outrider-------Welcome to Knife Network Forums and thanks for the message. Cleveland is not that far away, friend, and I see no reason that we cannot get together and chit chat (shoot the bull) about the craft we share. Paul Long and I have a mutual admiration thing that has been going on for quite some time. In my opinion, he is the premier sheath maker in the country today. His personality is of the same quality as his sheaths.---------------Sandy Morrissey
  4. Outrider
    05-02-2012 03:00 PM
    Outrider
    Hello there Sandy,

Like to introduce myself. I am new to this forum and I have heard Paul Long talk about you . I am from Cleveland , TN. (not to far from you) and have been doing holsters and knife sheaths off and on for about 35 years. Now that I am retiring in December I will start doing the leather work full time. Presently, I am doing some work for Jon Graham of Graham Knives here in Cleveland. Hope to see on the foruma