MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Custom Knife Discussion Boards > Knife Making Discussions > The Newbies Arena

The Newbies Arena Are you new to knife making? Here is all the help you will need.

Old 07-21-2016, 02:44 PM
Guru

Dymondwood avalible

Hey guys just figured i would let everyone know USAKNIFEMAKER.COM was cleaning and found boxes of the real dymondwood. From my understanding the dymondwood company is out of buissness due to a fire at there factory and never got back up and running so what they have at usa knife maker is probbily it they wont be getting any more just figured i would post since i have heard of more than one person looking and not being able to find it in the time i have been here. i have never tried the dymond wood myself only the "knock offs" but i will be once i get my order if you looking for it get it now the lady told me there is a bit that they have but not much
Old 07-21-2016, 05:30 PM
Guru

Sheffield's Knife supply has it too.

Call and ask, they are out of some, but have most still in stock. It's where I buy mine. Just watch out on their numbered pictures and the description numbers. after 5 the description # jumps to 8 so call and tell them what you want. I use the natural colors like Rio Grande Applewood (number 21 in pics and 23 in description) and Colonial Chestnut, number 3. Texas Knifemakers has some of that Applewood too. Also Google Pakkawood.
Old 07-22-2016, 04:52 PM
Guru

oh ok news to me i never use shefield but i am suprised i didnt see it on texas knife knifekits has stuff called dynalux or something like that its similar but i have heard of people looking for the "dymondwood" specificly so thought it might help
Old 07-22-2016, 05:55 PM
Guru

good call on sheffields knife ya know i only looked at there page once when i was real new and it turned me off not having pics next to everything but now that i know what everything looks like they are deffintly going to be a place i go

Tags
back, bee, buy, cleaning, fire, knife, knife supply, knifekits, post, sheffield, supply