MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Factory Knife Customization & Mid-Tech Boards > Randall Knives Forum

Randall Knives Forum Discuss Randall Knives

Old 05-05-2007, 11:08 PM

Man,I'm seeing some beautiful stag !! Thanks for posting the pictures,It's very encouraging to a amateur collector like myself. My user is a #8 and a #15 with a CDT.
Old 05-07-2007, 10:54 AM
Steel Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to RedElk
Here is one of my three users.
This one, and its companion Model #22, were ordered through the Captain.

My other user is a Jack Crider Special. That poor thing lives in the garage.

Old 05-07-2007, 02:49 PM
Skilled

Very nice Redelk! Have you banned the Crider to the garage because of misbehavior? If you are mad at it or tired of it, you could send it to me. If you remember, I was always jealous of your red handled Crider.

seuss
Old 05-08-2007, 08:39 AM
Steel Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to RedElk
It hasn't been banned, but finds that when it's not fishing or on a picnic, it's more at home in the garage where it helps me open bags of fertilizer and bird food. It has also been indespensible with the Christmas display prying loose burnt out mini bulbs and cutting off the thousands of bright, reflective stickers slapped on every single light string and extension cord.

Needless to say, given its gritty duty, it gets frequent bathes and sharpenings. I guess the Crider would say that there are advantages to being the "cheap date" of the Randall world.
Old 05-15-2007, 09:04 AM

More from the Captain:

David and others,

Attached within this post, thanks to the "Mooseman", are a few pics I promised some time ago. I apologize for the delay in getting these up, but with a torn MCL in my left (interior) kneecap...a torn calf muscle in the same leg and being out of town (vacation) at the hunting camp, I have been tardy in a plethora of ways!!

The pics aren't great, but I only have my "Woods-N-Water" camera here with me. Please adjust and get over it. It was either "these" pics..or more delay!!

The following are pics of a threesome of "Triathelete's" I had done up right. "Chief": You're better half will appreciate these. Matching sheaths, courtesy of Greg and Danny Gutcher,, for any leather belt or handbag event!!

NO, folks: I don't do handbags!! This whole "matching" thing has folks thinking enough "gay thoughts"...We don't need anymore!! I think it all comes from big boat fishing. Everything is ordered and used in pairs or fours or some such nonsense. Anyway: That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

These 3 "Tri's" are "not" available from the Randall shop as I have had bark ivory, heavy pins and custom (heavier liners) sheaths made for them. They're pretty "way-cool" EDC's however. One tan, black and oxblood sheath. Hope ya' enjoy them..

Best, Captain Chris Stanaback

Tags
blade, forging, knife, knives