MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Community Discussion Boards > Knife Photography Discussion

Knife Photography Discussion Share and improve your techniques on knife photography. Web and print imaging discussions welcome. Come on in ...

Old 01-20-2002, 02:26 PM
PhilL0496

I'm Back!!!!...I think?

I've been posting here since PhotoPoint went down, but I haven't been posting any of my pics.
I'm building a website, but it's not done yet. I'm looking for a copy of Macromedia Dreamweaver for a Mac, to help build it. So far no luck.

I tired a bunch of the other album sites, but I started putting my stuff on PictureTrail.com. I like them easy, fast and FREE, (just like I like my women). Now. there's no where near the 200+ pics I used to have on PhotoPoint, but I'll be adding new stuff every day.

Do me a favor, take a look, let me know what you think?

www.PictureTrail.com/phil0496

I still need to update my signature.
Old 01-20-2002, 02:53 PM
Coop747

Phil,

Glad to see you back with something. All your stuff is great. You have superb taste in your own knives, and the photo work is masterfull. My favorite is Wolfgang Dell's 'tribute'! That's creative!

Good album organization so far. I can't wait for you to build a website.

PictureTrail is OK. Not real fast, but everything worked well. As good as any I have seen. The add-in Midi music is a charge! I enjoyed 'We Built This City', 'Lovely Tonight' and 'The theme from the Pink Panther' while viewing. I'm not so sure 'enjoyed' is entirely correct. I was tempted to buy something from all those banners...

My free WebShot's.com account confirmed my suspicions by stating "We will no longer allow posts to be made to an outside website" in a reply to my rant. They want you captive!

My new pay photo site is up and organized, too. I am working on the captions, but the website is super as is the desktop software to organize it all. It's in my sig link.

Thanks for the looksee!!!

Coop
Old 01-20-2002, 07:03 PM
stevekorn

Phil,
There's no question about your knives, they're are great, but I really love the music!!!

Tags
knives