MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > KNet Classifieds :: For-Sale Forums > Knives For Sale - Other

Knives For Sale - Other Factory, mid-tech and production knives for sale. These knives are represented by the sellers.

Old 05-29-2013, 09:21 AM
Registered

M.O.D. Harkins Triton OTF AUTO for sale.

Hey guys, this is my first post here, found it by searching the web. I'm in law enforcement (obviously) and have been lucky to own and come across some nice knives throughout my career. The time has come for me to unload a few, and here's one i'm sure some of you have seen, but they don't make it anymore. One of the coolest and more unique Out The Front automatic knives. It does auto open AND close. The Masters of Defense (M.O.D.) Harkins Triton. This one is adult owned, never dropped or abused, shows no signs of wear, no chips or marks on the handle at all, blade in very nice shape. No missing pieces or dings. Works like the day it was new. Comes with nylon belt sheath. This has made many lists as one of the best manufactured auto knives ever made from what the guys around me that know knives say. I am looking to get $200 plus shipping out of it. You can reach me at davedudash@gmail.com or right here on the forum. Paypal or cash please. Local pickup available. (Milwaukee, Wisconsin area)
Heres what the literature says:
If you?fve seen James Bond: Quantum of Solace, you may recall a bad guy attacking 007 with a slick looking switchblade. That automatic knife was none other than the Harkins Triton by Masters of Defense. Jeff A. Harkins is a master knife builder and the designer of this beautiful Automatic OTF (Out The Front) knife. The masterpieces Mr. Harkins creates with his own two hands are extremely limited and will cost you a pretty penny, so this collaboration with MOD is a welcome opportunity to own one of the definitive tactical automatics on the market. The Triton is a double action OTF which means it fires the blade from the top of the handle by pressing a release switch forward, then retracts the blade back into the handle by moving the lever in the opposite directions. The combo edge 3.6?h blade is made of 154CM stainless steel and coated in a black DLC finish to match the all black case.
??Blade Shape: Spear (Combo edge)
??Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
??Blade Length: 3.375??
??Open Length: 8.375??
??Closed Length: 4.875??
??Weight: 4.1 OZ
??Handle Material: Aluminum Handle with textured inserts

Last edited by WisconsinLEO; 05-29-2013 at 10:21 AM.
Old 12-10-2013, 05:23 PM
Registered

Triton

Is this still for sale? Longshot, but though I'd try

Tags
automatic, back, bee, blade, double action, edge, first post, for sale, handle, knife, knives, made, make, material, nylon, otf, post, sheath, spear, stainless, stainless steel, steel, switchblade, tactical