MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > KNet Classifieds :: For-Sale Forums > Knives For Sale - Custom

Knives For Sale - Custom Custom Knives for Sale (All Styles). These knives are offered by the individual sellers.

Old 04-02-2015, 02:23 AM
Banned

Handmade Knive from Ukraine

Hello, Everyone! I want to introduce you a handmade hunters knives made by local ukrainian Master.

On current time we have over 15 knife models that you can order.

This one I recently sold. Knife calls "Ohota" (hunting).

Made from stainless steel 40?13 or 50?14??. Total lenght 270 mm; blade lenght 145 mm; blade widht 40 mm (on widest part); blade thickness 2 mm (2.5 if 50?14?? steel).

Knife handle makes from hardwoods. One you see on picture above is from walnut wood. Impregnated with linseed oil, polished and lacquered. Inscription on the blade could changed to any other word. Every knife comes with handmade leather sheath.The knife is very sharp, reliable and handy.

Price $70 including shipping Worldwide.
I ship by Registered Airmail. That means USPS will deliver knife to your address.
PayPal is the safest way to make a payment (pp proceed all major credit cards like Visa, MasterCard, AE)

Every order is individual. It takes 7-10 days to make a knife. You pay after your item is ready (I send you a pictures) and knife ships immediately.
If you have General Questions please post it in this thread. If you are ready to order please leave me a Private Message.

Thank You!

P.S: I will post other knife models lately)

Tags
blade, handle, handmade, hunting, knife, knives, leather, leather sheath, linseed oil, post, sharp, sheath, stainless, stainless steel, steel, thickness, visa, walnut