MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Custom Knife Discussion Boards > Knife Making Discussions > Fine Embellishment

Fine Embellishment Everything from hand engraving and scrimshaw to filework and carving. The fine art end of the knifemaker's craft.

Old 08-14-2007, 07:36 AM
Master

Spyderco - engraving .

Friends of the forum. I show some photos of an engraving in a Spyderco dragonfly; With gold incrustation of 24 carats.
Thanks to look at the photos.

A greeting

Montejano

Old 08-14-2007, 07:47 AM
Steel Addict

WOW,breathtaking!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-14-2007, 01:44 PM
Steel Addict

Another wonderful piece of your art, friend Antonio.
It just gets better and better.
And as always, great photography.
A very clever tempered glass shield over your microscope light to protect the tube from damage.
Another valuable piece of education, thank you.
Best regards, John.
Old 08-14-2007, 02:36 PM
Skilled

Antonio- You should make sure to send these to someone in the design dept. at Spyderco. Their knives have never looked so good. Who know's, perhaps they will pay you to use your images, or commission you to make "one of" knives for them for special company employees or promotions.. I can't ever remember you showing any of your work that wasn't unique and done to perfection..
Old 08-14-2007, 05:11 PM
Master

Friend thanks to participate and to look at this engraving.

Friend John, I always thank his participation, I admire you like engraver and like a good person.

Friend RBSlaughter:
Thanks for his words. I have shown several pieces Spyderco at the official forum, these same photos are now being shown the friends. I do not desire money for these photos and I would be a pleasure for me than utilize them the responsible ones belonging to the check mark Spyderco ( of disinterested form as for me ), but until now those they have not contacted with me responsible, neither to tell to oneself that they are to their liking .
It's possible that sometime Spyderco's piece record any other and I must say than his steels of tall hardness, I engraved them without no problem and I like the result of the engraving. I think that there are very good engravers to burin that many pieces have embellished Spyderco and he is these engravings possiblely my do not attract the attention . But that if I guarantee the fact is that it is not easy to see a Spyderco with engravings in the sheet.

Montejano
------------------------

Gracias amigos por participar y mirar este grabado .
Amigo John , siempre agradezco su participaci?n , yo le admiro a usted como grabador y como una buena persona .

Amigo RBSlaughter :
gracias por sus palabras . Yo he mostrado varias piezas Spyderco en el foro oficial , estas mismas fotos est?n ahora siendo mostradas a los amigos . Yo no deseo dinero por estas fotos y ser?a un placer para m? que las utilizasen los responsables de la marca Spyderco ( de forma desinteresada por mi parte ) , pero hasta el momento esos responsables no han contactado conmigo , ni para decirme que son de su agrado .
Es posible que en alguna ocasi?n grabe alguna otra pieza de Spyderco y debo decir que sus aceros de alta dureza , yo los grabo sin ning?n problema y me agrada el resultado del grabado . Yo pienso que hay muy buenos grabadores a buril que han embellecido muchas piezas Spyderco y es posible que estos grabados m?os no llamen la atenci?n . Pero lo que si garantizo es que no es f?cil ver una Spyderco con grabados en la hoja .
Old 09-09-2007, 06:44 AM
Skilled

Very nice Antonio. You have made that Spyderco look magnifico.
Mike
Old 09-10-2007, 06:55 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCirelli
Very nice Antonio. You have made that Spyderco look magnifico.
Mike
Friend Mike

Thanks

Montejano

Tags
knives