MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Community Discussion Boards > Knife Network Community

Knife Network Community TKN is all about excellence and sharing info. Our 'other' lives are also filled with stories, events, and opinions. This forum is an opportunity to discuss outside interests, personal experience, things that make us happy and things that don't!

Old 09-24-2001, 12:44 PM
primos

"Hanoi Jane" Fonda is at it again...

For those of you old enough to really remember the Vietnam war, you will also more than likely remember the uproar caused during that time by actress/exercise guru Jane Fonda. "Hanoi Jane", as she was labeled circa 1971, is at it again.

In a recent interview on an Atlanta radio station, Fonda advised Americans to "try to understand the underlying causes" of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon that killed 6,700 of her fellow citizens, adding that it would be a mistake for the U.S. to retaliate militarily against the perpetrators.

"Hanoi Jane" is the daughter of one of Americas most beloved actors, Henry Fonda. Where did Henry go wrong? In my opinion, this un-American disgrace should be stripped of her American citizenship, and air-dropped into Afghanistan.

If you're interested in more of the story, here's a link:

www.newsmax.com/showinsidecover.shtml?a=2001/9/22/115145
Old 09-24-2001, 05:37 PM
Bob Warner

Americans died because of her in Vietnam.

She sticks up for everyone EXCEPT her own country. Americans died in these attacks and she dismisses it so we can look at the underlying causes.

She needs to go away also.
Old 09-25-2001, 08:52 AM
Tom Militano

I'm a Viet Nam vet and I saw a bumper sticker on a fellow vets truck that said "I'll forgive jane fonda when the Jews forgive hitler" Notice the lack of capitalization, that's the way it was printed. If she likes them so much why the hell don't she go live in the sand with them. Hell, I'll pay her air fare if she promises not to come back.
Tom
Old 09-25-2001, 09:02 AM
Mike Conner

I'll chip in for that ticket Tom !!!
Mike
Old 09-27-2001, 12:23 AM
CKDadmin

While we're at it, let's discuss Jessie Jackson running his mouth on the behalf of the American people ... He's the only guy I know that can't get elected, but still runs around like he's a member of the White House staff.

Somebody needs to shut that guy up ... he's unqualified to speak for me. How about you?

Alex
Old 09-27-2001, 07:04 AM
Bob Warner

What kind of relationship does he have with the middle east anyway? Why can HE get things done over there when nobody else can? Something is fishy with that guy. Since this is an international situation, the government should keep him from getting involved unless he is asked too.

He is working to get a couple of american girls out of there that were arrested. This is a good thing, but he should have to work with our government to do so and not just do as he pleases. HE could make this entire thing a lot worse and a lot more dangerous for everyone.

He just wants the publicity. He wants to be the one that saves them. He is probably telling them that all of his success will make him popular in America and promising them things for the day HE becomes president.
Old 09-29-2001, 12:18 AM
boaz

unfortunately, every nation has its own janes and jesseis that actualy act
against the nation in which they live, the sad and painfull about it is
that they sure in the jusice of their way. they speak for you, they speak for
me and in the name of freedom and humanity they harm their own people,
we cannot shut up janes and jessies in my country, in israel, they have the
rights in our democracy, our eys are for uncle sam, for you, to see hou you
will handle this,
boaz
Old 09-29-2001, 09:30 PM
ksbadger1

Hanoi jane-Commie bitch

I don't know about the rest of you(yes I do)but neither her or Jessie speak for this PROUD AMERICAN.
Just who DO these two work for anyway?I cringe to think that my tax dollars are being spent for either one.
I am a 50 yr. old vet. with an extended family.Two of my own,and two who are just like my own.And grand-children also.
But you can bet your a- - that if Uncle Sam needed me I would not hesitate to go.And in the process I would be defending idiots like these two.But I would be defending AMERICA and my brothers and sisters who also love this country,and do not bad mouth it.
Enough rant for now.These two really get my blood boiling.
A PROUD AMERICAN,Badger