MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Custom Knife Discussion Boards > Knife Making Discussions > Balisong Discussions

Balisong Discussions Customs to productions, discussions about balisongs/butterfly knives, what's the best and how to do those crazy tricks.

Old 05-21-2006, 09:50 PM
Registered

Original pre-reserved unassembled Tyhpoon balisong kit

Mods, feel free to delete this post if you deem it inappropriate. I just wanted to post here since there is a better chance that someone looking for this will come across it here instead of the for sale section.

I am trying to sell my Darrel Ralph Typhoon balisong kit. It is from the very first batch of kits that went out when the Typhoon first went on market. It has never been assembled and is for the most part absolutely untouched. I had to give up my knife collecting a long time ago due to financial circumstances, but I have always held onto this kit in the hopes of having the time to fully customize it. Well, right now I REALLY need the money and I am finally forced to sell it. This is your opportunity to get a great deal on an excellent knife. $50 shipped anywhere in the US.

monqy_at_mail_dot_utexas_dot_edu

Tags
balisong, butterfly knife, knife