MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Custom Knife Discussion Boards > The Display Case

The Display Case A place to post your latest knives and creations. Let the Knife Network community see your work first!

Old 05-04-2014, 02:56 PM
rawcustom

Shaved Bushcraft Knife

My improved version of the bushcraft. Stabilized dyed redwood burl handle with 1080+ steel. Made this one outside of orders so I'll be posting it for sale in the classifieds before long.

Last edited by rawcustom; 01-26-2015 at 08:39 AM.
Old 05-05-2014, 10:42 AM
Skilled

Very Nice Well Done Brother, The only thing I would change is a bit longer Fire steel and to guard it a bit better, that is to say the loop of leather to be wider so it gets hit or hung while walking through the woods it does not snap off leaving you fireless and freezing if it is needed. you may rethink its placement also to the side of the sheath on the next one you make and cover almost half of the fire steel However this is up to you Brother .I do love the color should one lay it down in camp it would be easy spotted and recovered unless one was in a grass green ares LOL all jokes aside it is a sweet package .

Live and Let Live , Do Not trespass on Life or Me! As we are not so kind or forgiving !

Tags
bushcraft, easy, fire, for sale, guard, handle, knife, leather, made, make, package, sheath, steel, woods