MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Custom Knife Discussion Boards > The S.R. "Steve" Johnson Forum

The S.R. "Steve" Johnson Forum Specialized knife making tips, technique and training for "ultra precision" design work enthusiasts.

Old 09-12-2001, 05:47 PM
srjknives

Just a thought. Be sure to empty the tray periodically and shake or clean the filters like every day.

Anything to report yet, Don? Did you take the plunge? Just anxious to see how it affected the laundry room. We're all on your wife's side! Of course yours, too!
Old 09-12-2001, 06:22 PM
Don Cowles

Steve, I am still beset with unanticipated expenses, and I noticed that the new MSC catalog has a price increase of almost $200. It is still my next purchase- just have to get paid for a couple of knives, and I'll do it.
Old 09-12-2001, 10:07 PM
srjknives

Let's pass a law that sas ythere can be no more unanticipated bills, or even anticipated ones!

I know how that goes, Don. Sorry for being so nosey.....
Old 09-13-2001, 04:46 AM
Don Cowles

Not nosy at all, Steve. My daughter's husband was stricken with leukemia a couple of months ago (he's in the Air Force in Washington DC), and is in Bethesda hospital, unable to work (or get paid). My wife and I have flown to Washington to be with him, my daughter, and my grandchildren, and now, in the absence of her husband's income, my daughter needs some serious help with her financial obligations. All these things add up to postponing the dust collector for now.
Old 09-13-2001, 08:04 AM
srjknives

We're all very sorry to hear that, Don. I'm sure we willall remember your son-in-law in our prayers. He has some great in-laws, it appears to me, and I'm sure he and your daughter are thankful for you and the love you show their family.

Tags
blade, knife, knives