MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Custom Knife Discussion Boards > Knife Making Discussions > Custom Projects

Custom Projects A place to meet for special project threads.

Old 05-18-2020, 05:22 PM

Does anyone do custom modifications on factory knives

Looking for someone to do high quality work, on on some of my Spyderco knives. Things like regrinds to make the blade thinner, add serrations, machine an Emerson Wave into the blade, change the clip position from tip down to tip up on some of Military's. Perhaps some handle modifications to increase the grip or make it easier to draw, etc...

Been a fan of blades for a long time, first time posting here. However I have been a member of BF for a long time under screename Scorpius711.

Just post a reply or drop me a message, thank you.
Troy
Old 05-21-2020, 02:35 PM
Master

I'm aware there are people that do mods. Not a project I would take on because of liability if the results did not meet the expectations of the owner.

Have you had any mods done on prior knives? Would like to see what has been done.

Old 05-25-2020, 06:34 PM

I am not a DIY kind of guy, so no mods done by me. That's what i'm asking on here, for someone who does custom knife modifications.

Tags
a, bee, blade, blades, custom, custom knife, diy, emerson, fac, first time, grip, handle, knife, knives, make, military, project, spyderco, wave