MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > KNet Classifieds :: For-Sale Forums > Knives For Sale - Custom

Knives For Sale - Custom Custom Knives for Sale (All Styles). These knives are offered by the individual sellers.

Old 12-31-2012, 09:01 AM
Steel Addict

Two neck knives priced to sell. (I have to win the bet with my wife.)

Hi All,

Today I am putting up two knives at reduced prices. I have a bet with my wife as to how many I would sell in December and to win it I have to sell at least one of these.

The First on is a Punch Knife with its neck sheath. Made from ? inch 5160 and tempered to a RC 58-59. It is, 4 and 3/8ths inches long and has a cutting edge of 2.25 inches. File work on the back of the handle so it stays firmly in your palm. Very comfortable in the hand with a good amount of weight to it. Very high satin/mirror finish. Price shipped to the lower 48 is $40.00 including the sheath. This one is now SOLD

The second is a 6-inch long self double-edged defense/utility knife. Made from 3/16ths1095 and tempered to a RC of 57-58. The bottom cutting edge is 2 inches long the one on the top is 1 inch long. Handles are red and black canvas Micarta and finished off with 2 1/8 inch brass pins. Very high satin/mirror finish.
Price shipped to the lower 48 is $45.00 including the sheath.

Thanks for looking and have a safe New Year.

Ken

Last edited by Kenhills; 12-31-2012 at 09:47 AM.

Tags
5160, back, blade, brass, edge, file, file work, handle, knife, knives, made, micarta, mirror, palm, pins, punch knife, sheath