MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Factory Knife Customization & Mid-Tech Boards > Randall Knives Forum

Randall Knives Forum Discuss Randall Knives

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-09-2014, 08:40 AM
Enthusiast

Randall delrin

Hello all! Great info!! I have always wanted a RANDALL BRASSBACK, but could never find one for less than 1800.......

Well I recently purchase found this one on ebay(same one you guys posted a picture of) and talk to the seller.. The seller was selling it for the ORIGINAL OWNER who bought it in around 1967.. He order then from Randall and back then the handle was simply alternative to IVORY.. No such thing as IVORITE.... He gave me a letter of COA history.. He has just got out of the miltary and wanted to buy a few Randalls..

They are stunning for the age.. Just mint and perfect... I would have preferred a IVROY 1960s BRASSBACK, but i would never be able to afford one i am sure.. I bought the set
Randall Model 12-11 BRASBACK
Randal Model 12-13 ARKANSA TOOTHPICK

i got a great deal in my opinion less than what u pay for a new ones... The toothpick was just around 600..

I like the vintage and plus i have never seen many delrins before...

SOrry it wont let me attach the photos

Tags
back, bee, blade, bowie, brand, brass, chain, forged, handle, handle material, handles, ivory, knife, knives, made, material, micarta, model 7, nylon, post, randall, sheath, shop, spacer, tang