MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > KNet Classifieds :: For-Sale Forums > The Supply Center

The Supply Center What's Hot ... and where the deals are! Supplies are our specialty ...

Old 07-23-2001, 02:05 AM
Metalpressr

India Sambar Stag !!

Hey Folks, we just stumbled into some Sambar Stag that is very, Very old! It's obvious that it has been sitting on a whare house shelf for many years. All the cuts and flats are amber in color. It's the best quality I have ever seen. It's expensive, but worth it. We have a limited supply, so it will be a first come, first served basis on the website. We have the large slabs, very small slabs for folders, medium to medium large Crowns, and some sticks that are tapered (or curved). Go to www.sauerknives or www.montanaknifehandlesupply.com Either is the home page to get in. Regards, Charles
Old 07-24-2001, 08:27 PM
Bill Foote

Got two long pair of scales and they look great. Nice dark textured surface.
Old 09-09-2001, 07:48 PM
Jeff Hollett

India Stag

How do I contact you to get some stag?
Old 09-09-2001, 08:13 PM
dogman

Re: India Stag

I would think the url's he posted in his message would be a good start

I just got some stag from Charles and it is some beautiful stuff.
Old 09-10-2001, 01:01 AM
Metalpressr

Jeff, you can contact me at 406-257-9310. And, THANK YOU Dogman for the compliment! I'm very glad you are happy with what you recieved. Regards, Charles
Old 09-27-2001, 11:37 AM
Metalpressr

India Stag

We want to thank everybody for all the business we have been getting. I've had many satisfied and happy customers with the Stag. I'm posting to let everyone know we're down to about 15 sets of Large Slabs. Once there gone, that's it folks! We do however have many nice Crown pieces, some sticks and small tiny slabs. I'm looking at cutting some of the crown pieces to make round sticks and leave the end crown pieces for Scagel types of knives. Would like to hear any opinions. Again, thanks for the business folks, it has sure helped pay some of the bills around here. Regards, Charles & Schari
Old 09-27-2001, 01:05 PM
primos

Guys, you better hurry up and jump on this. I just got off the phone with Charles and Schari -- fine folks. I've just ordered some sets of the stag scales, so the numbers are dropping fast.

Charles and Schari, I really enjoyed talking with you.
Old 09-27-2001, 04:43 PM
Metalpressr

Stag

Was a pleasure to talk to you again, Terry! And, thank you for the compliments. And, we greatly appreciate the business.

Hey folks, we're just about out of the slabs. Only have a few remaining sets. Our Web Server is down, so if you would like to call and place an order, please call: 406-257-9310 and you'll get to talk to my lovely wife! Thanks again all, for you support. Regards, Charles & Schari

Tags
knives