MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Custom Knife Discussion Boards > Ed Caffrey's Workshop

Ed Caffrey's Workshop Talk to Ed Caffrey ... The Montana Bladesmith! Tips, tricks and more from an ABS Mastersmith.

Old 11-25-2021, 07:42 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Ed Caffrey Send a message via Yahoo to Ed Caffrey
Happy thanksgiving!

Another year heads towards it's close. Although things have been rough for the last couple of years in this country, I can promise you that we still have it better here, then any other nation in the world. Last year, Thanksgiving was just another day on the calendar ar our house.... no celebrating, no friends and family gathering, nothing of the "normal" for the Caffrey household. Cindy has always been protective of me, but since covid came along, and me with the autoimmune/Lupus issues, and lung and kidney disease, it pretty much shut us down from everything.

Fast forward to this year/today. We've protected ourselves as best we can, and so have our kids and my Mom.... so today, we are having PIZZA!! That's right! After discussing it, we decided that instead of the hours and hours of prep time/work, and then the big cleanup, we ordered/picked up Papa Murphy's take-n-bake pizza yesterday! We're gona spend quality time with everyone, versus prep and cleanup... and still get fat too!

Thankful?? YOU BET! With all the health issues I face, God's been good and currently, with the exception of the kidneys, my condition is stable! Not using the 02 during the day now, and am spending less time than I did balled up on the couch! So yes! I am VERY THANKFUL! Our kids are good, and my 80 year old Mom is in better physical shape them me.

Night before last, Cutter, our Corgi pup, saw his first snow.... Here's a link to the video Cindy took.... https://www.facebook.com/ed.caffrey.14

God Bless everyone!! Here's hoping that you have a great day, filled with Family, food, love, and most importantly... a heart filled with gratitude for the life we enjoy in this nation!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM THE CAFFREY'S!

Caffreyknives@gmail.com

"Every CHOICE has a CONSEQUENCE, and all your CONSEQUENCES are a result of your CHOICES."
Old 11-25-2021, 03:59 PM
Hall of Famer

God bless you and yours and all those who post here.

Old 11-28-2021, 08:23 PM
Master

Hey Ed, happy belated Thanksgiving to you and your gang. We were able to get together down in Florida with our gang, just got back in this afternoon. You might remember Ryan, we watched him suit up for Senior night on the weekend, winding down his "sports" fun-n-games career. He doesn't get to play, but he was still excited and proud as punch.

There's been more than a couple or few times I thought of dropping in on you, and say hi from down the driveway. Sooner or later.
Old 12-01-2021, 07:26 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Ed Caffrey Send a message via Yahoo to Ed Caffrey
Hi Craig!! Anytime you wanna stop by.....you just do it! I still have to wear a mask, but have been fully vaccinated, and the Docs tell me to just be smart about what I do, and I should be OK.

Caffreyknives@gmail.com

"Every CHOICE has a CONSEQUENCE, and all your CONSEQUENCES are a result of your CHOICES."

Tags
a, back, bee, ca, play, post, sports, video