MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Knife Organizations and Club Boards > Georgia Knifemaker's Guild

Georgia Knifemaker's Guild The Georgia Knifemaker's Guild. Furthering and fostering the passion of knives, knifemaking, and related interests

Old 08-08-2005, 06:41 PM
Enthusiast

Business Cards

Don Hanson called me a couple of days ago at Commercial Printing & Graphics (my full time job) to order some four-color business cards. We normally charge $170.00 to professionally design and print 1000 full color process business cards on a heavy gloss card stock, overprinted with a high gloss varnish coating. I am trying to find makers and engravers with a business card order to reduce the cost to $110 per 1000 cards plus shipping. If you would be interested please send me a digital image of the knife you would like to have on your card along with the desired information. The cards would be available by the second week of September, and I will deliver to the Chicago Custom Knife Show for those attending. If you have any questions or need additional information feel free to contact me.

Best regards,
Rob

Rob Blanton
Elite Custom Knives
rob@elitecustomknives.com
www.elitecustomknives.com

Tags
knife