MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Community Discussion Boards > Knife Network Community

Knife Network Community TKN is all about excellence and sharing info. Our 'other' lives are also filled with stories, events, and opinions. This forum is an opportunity to discuss outside interests, personal experience, things that make us happy and things that don't!

Old 12-22-2005, 08:13 PM
Living Legend

If you participated in the "Worthy Cause" auctions or raffle, please read this.

A lot of money was raised for me and my family and it will make getting by for a while a lot easier. The outcome of this has greatly surpassed any possible expectations anyone could have predicted. I am humbled that so many did so much. It is greatly appreciated and will be used wisely.

Now I have a request (I know it sounds greedy to ask you to do something else) but I would like everyone to do one more thing for me. I want an e-mail from everyone that participated. If you donated an item, purchased an item, donated to the raffle or helped set this whole system up I want you to e-mail me.

I have the e-mails of some of the participants but not all and I have a small gift for each of you that I hope you can use. I can't send it if I don't have your e-mail address. Just send an e-mail to bob@warnerknives.com and just say "I bought something" "I donated to the raffle (this is an item to be raffled or cash for a ticket)" or "I worked on the new forum."

I will compile a list and send it to the moderators of the worthy cause auctions and ask them to add anyone that did not want to be identified (I know there were a few) and forward my message to everyone. You will be given a link to a web page that has the gift for you.

You are great people and I am honored to be part of such a group.

Thanks to all.

Bob and family

Tumbling down the road at 35 MPH is no fun, TRUST ME!
Old 12-22-2005, 10:50 PM
Super Moderator

There were a lot of people who helped out with this. Bob, I think a nice generic "Thanks everybody" would be just fine. Our reward is that it did do some good and hopefully will be the start of many good things yet to come.