MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Custom Knife Discussion Boards > Knife Making Discussions > The Newbies Arena

The Newbies Arena Are you new to knife making? Here is all the help you will need.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-24-2014, 06:19 PM

Some Knives I have finished as of lately

#1 a Deep Belly Skinner Made of CPM154 with a Sandblasted finish. Handle is Alligator Jawbone, with red Micarta spacer and file work along spine. Custom Sheath with Alligator hide inlay by Lins Custom Saddlery in Bronson Texas.

#2 I call my Tactical Hunter made of CPM154 with Sandblasted finish. Handle is Brown dyed Jigged Bone with Forrest Green G-10 Spacer. Custom Sheath from Lins Custom Saddlery in Bronson Texas.

#3 A Drop Point Skinner made of CPM154 with Sandblasted finish. Handle is Afzelia Burl with Red Micarta spacer and file work along spine. Custom Sheath from Lins Custom Saddlery in Bronson Texas

#4 A Drop Point Skinner made from Alabama Damascus. Handle is Spalted Oak Burl, with red Micarta Spacer and file work along the spine. Custom Sheath from Lins Custom Saddlery

#5 A Drop Point Skinner Made from ATS34 Mirror Polished with 7075 T6 Aluminum Bolsters (still to be engraved) Handle material is Camel Bone Red Micarta spacers on handle and red white black Micarta spacers between Bolsters and handle. File work along the spine. Custom Sheath from Lins Custom Saddlery.

These are some I finished this month. (The Alligator Bone Knife I finished last year I just really like it.)

Tags
bee, bolsters, burl, choose, custom, damascus, engraved, file, file work, handle, handle material, hunter, inlay, knives, made, material, micarta, mirror, sheath, sheaths, skinner, spacer, spacers, tactical, white