MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Custom Knife Discussion Boards > Knife Making Discussions

Knife Making Discussions A place to discuss issues related to all aspects of the custom knifemaking community.

Old 11-21-2005, 08:34 AM
Skilled

AD Major Update, New knives, New Makers

I'm really proud of the knives I'm offering in this current list. Not only have I received a lot of knives directly from a lot of good makers, several collectors have sent me knives to sell for them. I appreciate the trust that is being show to me.

In alphabetical order, I'll mention all of them.

I have one nice folder from George Baartman you will enjoy viewing.

OK, my name is Barr, what can I say. I finally finished two knives, one is nicely engraved by Billy Bates and engraved by Linda Karst Stone. I think it's a pretty nice looking Persian. I've also received two of my knives from a collector that asked me to sell them.

I've also received several knives by Arno Bernard. He sent me several really nice folders, and they all have some nice file work.

One of my clients sent me two really nice Jim Downs folders. I'm really proud of what Jim is doing. Did you know that I taught Jim the basics of making a Liner Lock? Wow! Did he ever take that information and improve it.

Be sure and check out the liner lock by Frank Dilluvio, that's a great looking knife.

At the Ohio Valley Knife Show, I finally met Greg Gottschalk. What a talent this fellow has. I was lucky enough to bring back two of his fine knives. One of these is the knife he used to pass his ABS Master Smith test. Be sure and take a look at that dagger. He also gave me a really nice folding dagger.

Another client sent me a fine slip joint folder by Chuck Hawes.

Peter Martin sent me two fixed blades. Both of them have some of his fine Damascus, along with some outstanding Sambar Stag.

There is also a nice slip joint folder by H. K. Parker that would make a great EDC for someone.

I also received 8 really nice knives from Nico Pelzer, another South African Knifemaker. This fellow makes some absolutely fantastic Damascus.

There is also a folder by South African Lourens Prinsloo, you need to check that one out also.

If you like a nice Bowie, be sure and look at Fred Rowe's. I met him at the Ohio Valley Knife Show. Man, are his Bowies beautiful.

And at the Ohio Valley Knife Show, I met Wayne Whittaker, he gave me two of his fine liner lock? folders to sell for him.

So I know I'm a little long winded, but like I said above, I'm proud of the knives I just received.

Thanks,

A.T.

P.S. I won't do another update until December 1st. I hope that you have a safe and sane one.

"When seconds count, the police are only minutes away."
Tom Gresham

Tags
knife, knives