MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Community Discussion Boards > Knife Network Community

Knife Network Community TKN is all about excellence and sharing info. Our 'other' lives are also filled with stories, events, and opinions. This forum is an opportunity to discuss outside interests, personal experience, things that make us happy and things that don't!

Old 09-11-2001, 07:54 AM
Bob Warner

Terrorists.

Hopefully the casualties will be minimum in these attacks against our country. The people responsible will soon be in a world of hurt.
Old 09-11-2001, 08:06 AM
Mike Conner

This is a terrible act of cowardly people. Those responsible should be retaliated against in the most severe means available to us.
Lets keep those involved in our prayers.
Mike

Old 09-11-2001, 09:09 AM
ansoknives

I am watching this in the news right now...I am truely sorry about what is happening...My thoughts and prayers are with all my friends ?n the States and all involved in this terrible action.......I am without words!
Old 09-11-2001, 10:16 AM
fria1

sad

I am shocked!
I just saw what happened and can hardly believe it! We all fell with you!
What a sad day!
Andy
Old 09-11-2001, 10:49 AM
Don Cowles

Re: sad

There will be an enormous price paid for this craven act.
Old 09-11-2001, 01:32 PM
Roger Gregory

My thoughts are with all my American friends today. I know how you feel.

Roger
Old 09-11-2001, 03:29 PM
ERIC ELSON

We are all thinking of those murdered today. My heart sinks to think of those unfortunate people.
I only hope justice will be done.

My thoughts are with you all
Eric
Old 09-11-2001, 04:42 PM
Bob Warner

My company has gone to 24 hours shifts for key people. My department has been engineering emergency equipment all day for deployment for tomorrow. We have an office on the top floor of the tower that fell first. We had three people in that office when the plane hit it. The fire caused them to go to the roof instead of going down. We were on the phone with them when the building fell. The phone went dead. Three great people are gone. I will be busy here for a few days but will get on when I can.
Old 09-12-2001, 01:33 AM
MIKE KOLLER

Bob, Know that those lost and injuried are in all our prayers as well as their families and friends.

Eric,Anso,Friar,Roger,and the rest of our internation brothers and sisters.
We are part of a kinship that does not know boundaries {land,religion,race,.....}and we thank all for your prayers.
Old 09-12-2001, 08:39 PM
Craig Blankenship

This is a time when all Americans as well as our international friends need to turn to our Lord God. Without his help, America will not be able to stand in the future. Without his help, we as Americans will not be able to withstand the evil of such cowardly attacks as we have faced with this latest attack on our freedom.

So, let us all turn our hearts and minds to God for leadership and just trust that he will give President Bush and our nations leaders the guidance needed to bring those responsible to justice.

My prayers go out for all the victims and their families in their terrible time of tragedy. Please join me and turn our hearts and minds to doing Gods will for this nation.

May God Bless Us All.

Old 09-13-2001, 12:07 PM
andy gascoigne

I can not put into words how sad and shocked I feel for my American friends and all who have been touched by this evill act.
Please accept my deepest sympathy.

Andy Gascoigne..
Old 09-13-2001, 02:01 PM
AbelKnives

terrorists

There has been problems with people beating and killing muslums, arabs ect. in retaliation for the attack let us remember in our prayers to pray that people will not take out their anger on innocent people who just happen to have common ancestors.
Old 09-22-2001, 08:42 AM
Geno

Re: terrorists

We ALL share in ancestry.
We should punish persons, not people in general.

We all came from Adam and Eve, and again from Noah's family, too, after the flood.

I just wonder what god tells them to kill in his name.
My God(there is only one) tells us to love one another.
How can you love someone and blow up his family?
Old 09-23-2001, 02:14 AM
CKDadmin

Re: terrorists

Really ... this is not time to get down on a whole group of mostly good and innocent people. These terror mongers are the issue ... men who live to kill. I say we end those guys before they can really do something horrible! This world is too small for that type of junk.

Alex

Old 09-27-2001, 12:09 PM
AbelKnives

I 2nd that