MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Custom Knife Discussion Boards > The Outpost

The Outpost This forum is dedicated to all who share a love for, and a desire to make good knives, and have fun doing it. We represent a diverse group of smiths and knifemakers who bring numerous methods to their craft.

Old 04-13-2014, 01:17 PM

Authors Wanted

Hello,
First of all this is not spam. I also emailed a message to the ?contact us? link at the bottom right of the page but no one responded. Anyway, I am the owner of a small press publishing company with some even smaller imprints that cater to specific fields and technical subject areas. Recently we have decided to form a new imprint called ?ARMA Press? that focuses on firearms, knives and related subjects. The reason why I am posting this is we are looking for authors and we welcome submissions. This is the best site I have found so far on knife making and there is a ton of great info written by some folks who would make fantastic authors. Some of you probably have already written a book or have an idea for one, or you may even want to do a series of ?How to DVD?s? as well. We will consider any subject area of knife making or embellishment but the more technical the better. If this is you, we want to talk to you. I pay the highest royalty rates out of any publisher in the world and I we are not a vanity printer that charges you money to publish your book. We pay for everything. We have professional editors, graphic designers, typesetters, interior layout, printers, binders and more on staff. This is an open call to anyone who wants to submit their work for publication. To keep this short and sweet if you have any further questions please feel free to ask. You can PM me here or at Frank@nephilimpress.com. If I am violating the rules of the forum please don?t ban me, I love this forum. Just delete this thread and let me know this type of solicitation is not allowed.
Thanks
Frank

Tags
knife, knife making, knives, make, making, press, spam