MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > KNet Classifieds :: For-Sale Forums > General ::: Items and Bargains

General ::: Items and Bargains Good deals on useful items for sale by Knife Network members

Old 10-30-2002, 08:47 AM
Registered

Knifemaking equipment for sale

The reason I'm selling is because of a failed back fusion. All equipment was used to make 2 knives, so essentially is new. Bader B3 grinder, 2H.P. motor, platen & work rest, 8" wheel, 1" wheel" misc. belts, Evenheat 22" kiln for heat treating, Tippmen Boss Leather sewing machine, leather knife, edger, thread, 4 sets exhibition grade sambar stag scales, alot of misc. hardwood for handles, some elk antler, misc. steel, 3/4 h.p. band saw. with extra blade, 4"x6" sander and extra belts , new grizzly anvil, new 3/4 h.p. motor with buffing arbor, 1/4 h.p. motor with arbor and sharpenining wheels, steel scribe and edge marker.Plus pin and bolster material and whatever else I can find. Close to $6,0000. worth of stuff. Sell for $4,000. firm cash. You've got to come get it cause I can't lift it. I live in S.W. Colorado by Cortez.
Old 11-02-2002, 09:37 PM

How mutch are you asking for the individual tools and supplies? I dought you will find to many people who will buy it all in a lump sum even if it is a great deal. Do you have a E-mail address? I am interested in several things you have listed, O and do you have any pics. for this stuff? Thanks,
Old 11-03-2002, 01:34 PM
Registered

knife making equipment

I don't want to sell the stuff separately. If it doesn't sell all together I'm going to give it to my neighbors son.
Old 01-31-2003, 09:07 PM

Have you sold the equipment yet?
Jerry
Old 01-31-2003, 09:33 PM
Founding Member *SysAdmin*

I believe it is all sold.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

"Kind-hearted people might think there was some ingenious way to disarm or defeat an enemy without too much blood. This is a fallacy." - Carl von Clausewitz

Tags
blade, knife, knife making, knives