MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Custom Knife Discussion Boards > The Display Case

The Display Case A place to post your latest knives and creations. Let the Knife Network community see your work first!

Old 06-24-2007, 08:44 AM
Master

Knife Randall 1 ( engraving )

Friends of the forum.

I have finished an engraving in a knife Randall. Sometimes I have shown works at forums with dedications to friends, for the ones that I feel a lot of respect or personal admiration for. I am believing person and in the process of realization of this engraving, did the promise of dedicating it to God, therefore, dedicate it to him.

I have accomplished a motive with reference to Washington ( Washington crossing the Delaware ).
It has been a complicated and difficulty job, with three levels or diagrams, the fact that they do that he have the appearance of tome. I have had to do 7 different immersions and 6 partial topcoats, in total.
It is very difficult to do several distinct immersions and to avoid that the drawing deteriorate . I have needed more hours than in a normal engraving and I am glad with the result.

The photos have not known how to reflect the engraving well, in another occasions the photos have been better; But he has been for complicated to me, by steel's reflections, highlighting the details of the shading. In order to try to perceive the shading, I have sold off photos from distinct angles, but they have not come out perfect.

Thanks to watch my work.
A hug to wholes.

Montejano
-----------------------

Knife Randall (engraving)

Friends of the forum.

I have finished an engraving in a knife Randall. In some occasions I have shown works in the forums with dedications to friends, by the ones that I feel a lot of respect or personal admiration. I am believing person and during the process of execution of this engraving, I did the promise to dedicate it to God, therefore, I dedicate it him.

I have carried out a motive with reference to Washington (Washington crossing the Delaware). It has been a complicated work and of difficulty, with three levels or flat, that do that have the appearance of volume. I have had that to do 7 different immersions and 6 covered partial, on the whole. It is very difficult to do several different immersions and to avoid that deteriorate the drawing. have needed more hours than in a normal engraving and I am happy with the result.

The photos have not known to reflect well the engraving, in other occasions have been better photos; but has been me complicated, by the reflections of the steel, to stand out the details of the shaded. To try to grasp the shaded, I have carried out photos since different angles, but they have not left perfect.

Thanks by looking at my work. A hug to all.

Montejano

Old 06-24-2007, 08:47 AM
Master

Old 06-24-2007, 11:00 AM

Location: Blairsville--in the beautiful Appalachian mountains of North Georgia.
God will be pleased that such outstanding work, from a God given talent, be dedicated in His name------------------

Old 06-24-2007, 05:33 PM
Master

Outstanding work as usual!!
Alberto
Old 06-25-2007, 03:51 AM
Master

Thanks for words and for participation.

A greeting

Montejano
Old 06-27-2007, 08:33 PM
Master

Antonio, another outstanding piece of art. Sorry that I have been off for a while going back to school, four (4) more months then hopefully I will have more time to put into my knives, and engraving. Inbetween school and work trying to get my web site back up and running. More later.
Your friend,

Curtis Wilson

Old 06-28-2007, 03:27 AM
Master

Friend Curtis:

Thanks for words and I hope that you had had a good time giving classrooms, during 4 months.
Best regards

Antonio

Tags
knife, knives