MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Community Discussion Boards > Knife Network Community > The Watering Hole

The Watering Hole Weekends, girlfriends or happenings ... no knife talk allowed!

Old 03-02-2019, 02:29 PM
Steel Addict

"Finally,Spring"

The long cold Winter finally ended, and it was beginning to warm up a little.I spent a lot of time
down by my old campsite beside the stream, where a family of Beavers were constructing a dam.
I could hear their tails slap the water as I got closer, and I would lay down and remain motionless
for a long time. They would eventually come back out of their lodge and start working again.
It was amazing how they knew just where to put those sticks and mud where it would do the
most good. The willow trees all along the bank were cut down, and they could make short work
of getting the branches they wanted.If I made the slightest move, their tails would slap the water
again, and the show would be over....Great engineers, and never even been to college...

Last edited by T.WOLFE; 03-02-2019 at 02:33 PM.

Tags
art, back, beginning, cold, made, make, show, water