MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Community Discussion Boards > Knife Network Community > The Watering Hole

The Watering Hole Weekends, girlfriends or happenings ... no knife talk allowed!

Old 02-18-2019, 09:19 AM
Steel Addict

"Saturday Night"

Where to start...The band was an hour late-seems the guitar players' little brother un-tuned
two of his strings and would'nt tell him which ones.They had to bribe the little rat by taking him to get some ice cream...I started handing out free drinks to keep the crowd from leaving till they got organized..I thought I might actually pull this off.
By the time the band finished their 1st set, they had exhausted their repertoire, so they started all over again...Thankfully ,the crowd was blitzed from all the free booze, and wouldn't have
recognized the Star Spangled Banner if they saw everyone standing up.Honestly, these guys were
so bad, at one point I dropped a stack of dishes and 3 couples got up to dance...
When they took a break, Millie Lafleur, AKA Millie the Mover, went into her routine,Gyrating
in scantily clad attire to the old standard,"Night Train".Oh yeah,uh huh, the cowboys started
climbing the tables, and their girl-friends got a little tight around the eyes.Couple fights broke
out, nothing serious. Got a lot to do before next weekend....

Tags
art, black, rat