MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Community Discussion Boards > Knife Network Community > The Watering Hole

The Watering Hole Weekends, girlfriends or happenings ... no knife talk allowed!

Old 03-07-2019, 06:46 AM
Steel Addict

" Syndromes"

A famous man once said"You can work with "crazy", but the only cure for stupidity is a bullet".
It's kinda like Waylon said,"I've always been crazy, but it keeps me from going insane".I did not
realize how many new illnesses and "syndromes" there were-the one that I have trouble with is
the "Attention Deficit"syndrome.To me, that would apply to most of the people I see every day.
People are up to their necks in information, and up to their ankles in knowledge...Its like a
hamster on a treadmill-constantly seeking information and retaining very little of it,with the attention span of a hyper-active child.I believe there are more young people taking medications than old people these days.They come up with new syndromes faster than they can find names for them,so then they gotta find new names for the medicine they take.Small wonder the pharmacy business is at an all time high....

Old 03-08-2019, 01:19 AM
Banned

Coupon & Discount Codes

You can buy weaponary at dirt cheap using Palmetto state armory discount codes!
they have coupon and promo codes for over 10000+ brands.

Tags
a, apply, bee, bullet, buy, ca, cheap, man, small