MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Community Discussion Boards > Knife Network Community > The Watering Hole

The Watering Hole Weekends, girlfriends or happenings ... no knife talk allowed!

Old 02-06-2019, 06:33 AM
Steel Addict

Why Don't Girls Like Me?

This one is from Jim Bob in Buzzard Dump, Texas;
Well slap my granny,Jim Bob, I played the annual Buzzard Dump Barn Dance,once. Got to
sit in with the house band, The BVD"s....Sorry for that little trip down memory lane, podnah,
let's get back to your situation.
I'm assuming that you bathe frequently,don't pick your nose or break wind on the first date;
O.K., here's what you do...when you pick her up, don't holler"Whoa, momma, you makin' that dress TALK!".Really turns "em off, Jim Bob- a simple '' Bonnie Jo, you look nice this evening",
will be fine.Also, some flowers couldn't hurt...Take her to Fat Shorty's Rib Joint and PAY for
the meal..don't yell,"Dutch Treat!" Very bad taste...Despite what you've seen on TV, the average
woman does not lead Special-Ops raids against the Taliban, nor, being the leader of a swat team
does she throw 300 lb perps around like they were frisbees.
These are sensitive and delicate creatures, and should be treated as such...Oh, one more
thing..while you're at Fat Shorty's, don't spit tobacco juice in a pop bottle, or wipe the grease
off with your sleeve..use the napkin provided.Then head on out to Jimmie Lee's for an intimate
evening of line-dancing!......Go get 'em, tiger......
PS..Does that 3-legged dog still hang out in front of Fat Shorty's? Used to get a kick out of
watching him fall down, trying to pee on the car tires...

Last edited by T.WOLFE; 02-06-2019 at 06:37 AM.

Tags
back, simple, special, throw