MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Community Discussion Boards > Knife Network Community > The Watering Hole

The Watering Hole Weekends, girlfriends or happenings ... no knife talk allowed!

Old 05-30-2010, 04:49 PM
Steel Addict

magazine city problems?

for a christmas present my mom gave me a subscription to tacticalknive magazine, the subscription goes through magazinecity. long story short they took my moms money and TK never recieved any of my info. i have spent countless hours on the phone and internet with their customer service and they could care less and just give me the run a round. i have emailed them a copy of the receipt and they never respond. the people at TK were nice and seemed concerned, they even sent me a few copies that i missed, made me feel a little better but thats about all. has anyone else had issues with magazine city or is it just me? any one else have any other ideas i could try?
Old 05-31-2010, 02:59 PM

If you live in a metropolitan area, sometimes a local TV station will have a staff member who deals with this type of fraud.. show up at their door with the camera.. call on the phone, track down the owner and show up at his house always asking why they didn't pass along the money. Sometimes it works, sometimes they close shop and open under a new name.
Old 05-31-2010, 10:08 PM
Steel Addict

im in canda, as far as i understand mag city is a big company that handles subscription for a lot of magazines.

Tags
christmas