MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Factory Knife Customization & Mid-Tech Boards > Knife Kits Forum

Knife Kits Forum New to the art of knife making? Learn to make awesome knives, using advanced hands-on training inside. From KnifeKits.com.

Old 01-25-2002, 01:26 PM
antqcoltfan

DDR-2 ( the smaller 605 )

Mr Darrel Ralph

I received my DDR-2 on Wednesday. My first thought is WOW what a knife!! My regards to you for the finest knife kit out there bar none. I have used other kits and I must say that this is by far the most amazing kit I have had the privelege to put my hands on. I most definitely will be ordering other DDR-2's and DDR-1's. I am so excited I cannot wait to get to put another one together and customize it. Again my hats off to you for this amazing knife building experience.

My recommendations to anyone who has thought about putting a knife kit together, you will want to buy one of these kits, you will NOT be disappointed, to quote a cliche' "It's the best thing since sliced bread".

Congrats to Darrel Ralph for this outrageous knife kit.

Matt S.
Missouri
Old 01-25-2002, 03:48 PM
CKDadmin

Yeah ... that's what sold me on the company project! I mean, why make anything that's a piece of junk when you're done with it, no matter how good you built it? These things are tight enough in their design that you actually end up with a great knife when you're done, and not just some old Boy Scout type project knife or something.

DDR is a hellova designer!

Alex
Old 01-25-2002, 05:04 PM
Coop747

I gotta agree on the DDR-2. Everyone I've shown mine to is astounded at the quality and the action. I have 605 I bought from someone on eBay, and it, too is top shelf quality--at an inexpensive price. You done good.

I'm on my next kit now. This one will take me a bit longer to finish, as I have better plans.....

Coop
Old 01-25-2002, 07:29 PM
SIGGI

Coop,

You're a wild man. Pretty soon you'll be figuring where to put all the tools and benches.

BTW, Great first kit! :
And your photo are really gettin' good.

Bob Sigmon
Old 01-25-2002, 07:52 PM
CKDadmin

Coop ... Your first kit was a fileworked and modified masterpiece ... what does that say for the power of hanging out with pro makers and taking in their teachings? Dude, I'm impressed ... you're rocking over there!!

Alex

Tags
knife