MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Factory Knife Customization & Mid-Tech Boards > Knife Kits Forum

Knife Kits Forum New to the art of knife making? Learn to make awesome knives, using advanced hands-on training inside. From KnifeKits.com.

Old 03-24-2002, 04:44 PM
CKDadmin

New Maker Gallery on KnifeKits.com site

Hey Guys,

I finally got the chance to post some of the images I promised on the main site, I made a gallery and placed up what I had. If you don't see yours and would like to send it over to me, do so by attaching it to an e-mail and forward that to sales@knifekits.com

I had some more images, but think I cleared them off the drive, so resend them if you can.

Thanks again and great work men!
You names are in the copyright statement on the big images.

Alex
Old 03-24-2002, 04:52 PM
SIGGI

Alex,

Thanks for posting my kit pics on the knifekits.com gallery. It nice to be in such good company!

I'm looking forward to the new kits! It'll be nice to see where everyone goes with these kits, too.

Bob Sigmon
Old 03-24-2002, 05:49 PM
Coop747

This was an idea that I knew was untapped. Good work, and thanks for all you've done! I wish you well--you guys deserve it!

Coop
Old 03-24-2002, 06:31 PM
CKDadmin

Wait till that gallery is 50 pages deep. A man will be able to go get ideas out the ying-yang over there. I'd like to see some big name makers tackle one and show you some ultra-mod and classic finish type work. Of course, they'll have to do good to beat you guys, but there's no better way to show another man that with the same basic canvas as the starting point! It's hard to compare grapes and apples.

I might have to talk Darrel into doing a "super-mod" for you ... who wants to see what he can do with one of these? Maybe on the new kits ... let's gang up on him!!!

Alex

Old 03-24-2002, 08:56 PM
SIGGI

Oh yea, It would be nice for Darrel to show us "what's up".

Hey, how about an auction for charity (not Neal) of a knife finish out by Darrel?

Bob Sigmon
Old 03-25-2002, 02:00 PM
CKDadmin

whooo ... that has potential.
Old 03-26-2002, 08:19 AM
jar

Let's make Rade cough a couple up too. After all, it only took him two hours to do that killer one.

Tags
knife