MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > KNet Classifieds :: For-Sale Forums > General ::: Items and Bargains

General ::: Items and Bargains Good deals on useful items for sale by Knife Network members

Old 09-01-2001, 03:54 PM
RDT

Ralph,Crawford,Siegle,Miller customs for sale !!!!

Have the following for sale, must purchase some knifemaking machinery and supplies...here goes:

1. Darrel Ralph Millenium EDC anodized Ti integral lock handle. Purplish with Carbon fiber overlays and anodized gold screws. Green anodized and bead blasted ti clip. Made back in late 99 early 2000 this was the first of the EDC and is marked with an M next to Darrel's initials. Kinda rare it was valued at around $600. you can have it for $525. shipped in the U.S. this is MINT (never used or carried).CPM 420V

2. Pat Crawford Fancy KFF folder. Mirror finished ATS 34 blade with jeweled Ti bolsters and liners also file worked. File worked spine and back spacer. Black micarta scales Anodized ti is blue so are the bolsters. Never used or carried ! MINT ! ells for about $525. you get her for $425. shipped in the U.S.

3. Bill Siegle 5160 flat ground 8" Bowie with Oak coffin shaped handle and oval nickel silver guard. Comes with Kydex sheath. about 1/4" thick blade, yet fast and light. Very nice and unused. Originally $250. you get it for $150. shipped in the U.S.

4. Bob Miller 10" 440c Confederate Bowie, Mirror finished blade with brass guard and iron wood scales. Heavy leather sheath. Never used ! Mint ! Yours for just $135. shipped in the U.S.

I cannot trade except for a good grinder an Etcher or maybe a micro mill or milling machine. I really need another Grinder and even more so I need an Etching machine like say a Personalizer plus ??/ Thanks and email me at: rderespina@hotmail.com
Old 09-04-2001, 09:23 PM
RDT

Siegle Bowie is now Gone !

Siegle Bwie is now Gone !!!! Thanks.....RDT
Old 09-21-2001, 01:05 PM
RDT

Prices reduced

The fancy KFF is now $410. shiped and the Miller is now $110. shiped ! Thans.....RDT
bttt
Old 09-24-2001, 07:41 PM
RDT

Miller Bowie is gone !

The Miller Bowie is Gone ! Thanks.....RDT

Tags
blade, knife