MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Custom Knife Discussion Boards > Knife Making Discussions

Knife Making Discussions A place to discuss issues related to all aspects of the custom knifemaking community.

Old 12-03-2005, 04:20 PM
Master

Please help save Circle P Knives, if you can

As per previous post in Dealer FS, I was scammed by an individual in Israel for around $3000.00. The amount has been charged back to my business account making a BIG negative hole in said account.

To raise money to get this negative back into the positive I have put all the knives on Circle P Knives that are owned outright by myself on Special. There is nothing at all wrong with these knives, I just need to get back in the black or I will lose my business.

I hate this, but my back is against the wall

So if there is anything you see under specials that catches your eye, please I can really use the help.

Not a WC yet but close

Paul Vandine
Old 12-03-2005, 10:01 PM
Steel Addict

Hi Paul:

I'm very sorry to hear about the theft from you. I had a similar experience about one year ago.

I had a mint Pinzgauer 710M (Swiss Army truck) for sale for 13.5K and advertised for sale on a Pinz list. A buyer contacted me and even sent a cashiers check for the full amount. I knew this deal stunk because he never even asked for pictures. So I decided to have fun with him. My bank confirmed the check was bogus. The sting was he wanted me to send 3,500.00 via Western Union to the shipper. His check was bad, my funds were to be good. I kept telling him I sent the money and he was going nuts trying to find it before I found out his check bounced. Finally I let him know I was on to him and the police were coming for him. Never heard from him again.

One month later an almost identical scam was sent to me to buy an FN-FAL. Only I hadn't advertised one for sale. Coincidentaly, the military Pinz 710M had racks in it for the FN-FAL assault rifle.

Lets see, attempt to purchase military vehicle and assault rifle, post 911, I notified the Federal authorities who didn't care.

That's my scam story.

Guns, Big Knives, Outdoors www.ramanon.com
Old 12-04-2005, 11:33 AM
Master

Lots of lookers, 1 sale for $25 Not sure what the problem is. If no one wants to sign up on the website, you can contact me directly by email, telling me which knife you want and method of payment, Cashier's Check, Money Order or Western Union. I will then put a hold on the knife or knives until i receive the funds and they clear the bank. Hope this helps sell a few more knives, I am really hurting!

Paul Vandine
Old 12-05-2005, 01:18 PM
Steel Addict

I am truly surprized that you have not sold any more knives seeing as the prices are so good to begin with, plus you now have a dicount on quite a few.
You know which one I want , I will buy it from you as soon as I can.

Hope people realize how many nice knives you have there.

Whish you the best of luck.
Please let me know if there is anytning I can do.

Best regards
/Magnus

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be."

--- My website --- --- Scandinavian Knifemakers Guild ---

Tags
knife, knives