MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Community Discussion Boards > Knife Network Community > The Watering Hole

The Watering Hole Weekends, girlfriends or happenings ... no knife talk allowed!

Old 02-09-2006, 01:41 AM
Skilled

we now have a fully qualified flight instructor in our ranks!

wooohooo its me. after years(2) of training im finally finished learning and ready to start teaching. and the best thing is ill have the next 2 weeks or so waiting for my licence in the mail so theres plenty of knife making time! i thik ill finally be able to get started on that newbie kith knife and also finish up one that i started over a month ago. well i just thought id tell you all that because im tellin anyone who'll listen. and if anyone wants flying lessons here in the merry ol land of oz then you know where to find em!
brett
Old 02-09-2006, 08:10 AM

Location: Portal, GA - If you know where it is, you probably got a speeding ticket.
Send a message via AIM to Jamey Saunders Send a message via MSN to Jamey Saunders Send a message via Yahoo to Jamey Saunders
Hey, that's pretty cool! I started flight training about seven years ago, but had to quit when I got married. I'm hoping that within the next year or so I'll be able to start back and get my private #######. My parents are a 4-hour drive, and in a 172 it would be about an hour and a half flight.

I know that becoming a CFI is a difficult process, so I offer my warmest congratulations!

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of them." --John Wayne, in The Shootist
Old 02-09-2006, 05:33 PM
Master

Brett, that is really cool. I had no idea it took that long to obtain a #######. Congrats on all the hard work. And I'm totally jealous of your time off to make knives.

Chris
Old 02-10-2006, 01:35 AM
Skilled

thanks for thekudos guys. chris, you can get a licence to fly you and your freinds around in about 6 weeks or so if you tried but i just got the qualification soo that i ca teach you to get your licence, ad that takes a little longer.
i am looking forward to the time off but my dads trying to ruin it and make me work for him in the intervening time, just cos i owe him 60grand he thinks he can make me work ha ha ha oh well i guess ill get at least some time off
brett

Tags
knife, knife making, knives