MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Custom Knife Discussion Boards > Knife Making Discussions

Knife Making Discussions A place to discuss issues related to all aspects of the custom knifemaking community.

Old 05-02-2002, 10:19 AM
primos

Speaking of Hammer-Ins...

Seeing the thread by Blckbear on event schedules for shows, hammer-ins, etc. got me to thinking.

We usually fire up a thread a week or two before each of the Hammer-Ins at Washington, Arkansas, but we missed it this time. The Spring Hammer-In is this weekend. Anybody here going besides me?

I'm not sure what's going on in Hope and Old Washington, but it must be big. I called Best Western this week and could only get a room for Friday night. They said Holiday Inn was booked up too. I guess Saturday night I'll either sleep i my truck, or just go home.

Terry's website

Old 05-02-2002, 01:32 PM
Jason G Howell

I'll be there Terry. We're staying at the Holiday Inn. Looking forward to it.

Old 05-02-2002, 04:41 PM
jeffj

I'll be there. Looking forward to it once again. I was going to enter the competition with a winning knife, but couldn't get it done...this time!

Terry, if you want you can bunk with me on Saturday. I got both nights at the Best Western. I called about 6 weeks ago...now I'm glad I did.

Jeff
Old 05-02-2002, 06:58 PM
primos

Hey bro, I may just take you up on that! My buddy Jeff is always there for the rescue. Knife folks are the best folks on the planet.

Terry's Website

Old 05-07-2002, 08:56 PM
Jason G Howell

Man, what a great time visiting with some knife buddies. Learned a lot as usual. Cook had a good looking bowie there, Ron Newton had an awesome takedown bowie and a miniature that knocked my socks off. Anybody see those in particular?

Tags
knife