MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Custom Knife Discussion Boards > Knife Making Discussions > High-Performance Blades

High-Performance Blades Sharing ideas for getting the most out of our steel.

Old 09-14-2001, 04:52 AM
stevekorn

Welcome

Welcome from The Knife Photography Forum. You guys are a welcome addition to CKD and we'll keep track of you from now on. If you need anything pertaining to photography let me know. Jerry, I know that you know Terrill well so don't hesitate to call on him!!!
Old 09-14-2001, 09:04 AM
JHossom

Hi Steve. Yeah, Terrill always has one or two of my knives in his possession, so I have to be nice to him or he'll just keep them. Of course he'll send me the pix so I can remember what they used to look like.

Consistent with the theme of this forum, I would like to see us post a lot of pix of what we believe are high performance knives, along with a description of each knife's features that we feel contribute to its high performance characteristics. Since many of these details are not visible in pix, we need also to discuss the subtleties. I am always telling people at shows that they have to pick up a knife to know what it's all about, because you can't see balance. You can't really see the ergonomics or how it handles. The devil is in the details.
Old 09-14-2001, 10:19 AM
Rob Simonich

Combat!

Sorry I havent participated much, as you can imagine with the events of the last few days the demand for combat knives is very high. I am putting custom orders on hold for a bit and putting all my production into combat knives for some spec op folks I am working with. Hope they are well used.

Tags
knife, knives