MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Knife Organizations and Club Boards > Texas Knifemakers and Collectors Association

Texas Knifemakers and Collectors Association Dedicated to promoting custom knives and knifemakers.

Old 05-06-2007, 10:38 PM
Skilled

Just Checking In

Don, you've been busy on here lately, but I've been out of pocket and am just now checking in to get caught up on the latest chatter.

I did get the newsletter and enjoyed seeing your shop tour, as well as all the other articles. Good job!! I also solicit all the members to send you their shop tips, pictures, or any stories they can share with the rest of us.

A little TKCA information.....There will be a TKCA Board meeting scheduled for Sunday morning in Atlanta at the Blade Show. All Officers & Board Members that wiil be at the show are encouraged to attend. Our two general memebership meetings wiil be held at the Central Texas Knife Show in Roundrock, TX, and the Spirit of Steel Show in Grapevine, TX. More information will be posted later as the locations and room numbers are made available to us. All our members are also encouraged to try to make it to these meetings. Bring a guest and potential member if you know anyone that might like to come with you.

Fall Hammer-In information.......Allen Elishewitz and Mike Lovett have been signed as the first two instructors for the Guadalupe Forge Fall Hammer-In & Knifemakers Rendezvous. The dates are Sept. 22-23. Mark your calander, it's the week before the Spirit of steel Show. It's been tough getting these two giants lined up and I feel that this will be one of the best Hammer-Ins to date. Don't miss it!! More on this as details are available.

Don't forget. Support your TKCA Newsletter. Send your information to Don Robinson for the next issue.

Johnny

Tags
blade, forge, knife