MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > KNet Classifieds :: For-Sale Forums > Knives For Sale - Custom

Knives For Sale - Custom Custom Knives for Sale (All Styles). These knives are offered by the individual sellers.

Old 06-07-2014, 07:31 PM
Steel Addict

Some new Punch Knives & Punchulu's 154-CM

Hi All,
Had some time this week and I have not made any Punch Knives in a while so here is an assortment of new Punch/Push Knives. All are made from 1/8 inch 154-CM all hardened to a Rockwell 60, all come with Kydex belt sheaths. These usually don?t last long so if you want it leave a note in the thread and contact me ASAP.
Any way they are numbered on the first image so reference the image and the price if you want any leave a note on the thread and get in touch with me so I don?t get duplicate requests that I can?t fill.
I have been having some problems with USPS first class shipping so from now on all knives go out USPS Priority mail with tracking. All knife prices are plus $7.50 for shipping if you purchase 1 or 7 in the same box it the same $7.50. Paypal is preferred so PM me for Paypal payment info.
A word about my sheaths. All sheaths are meant to be worn between the belt and the pants this is done for two reasons. One it keeps the sheath where you want it, it won?t migrate around. Two in the case of the Punchulu sheaths it is the pressure of the belt on your body that keeps the knife tight in the sheath. Makes it very easy to pull and very secure as well. Enjoy.
Thanks, Ken

#1 $55.00 plus $7.50 for shipping Ivory Micarta scales overall 3.5 inches long cutting edge is 1.75 inches SOLD
#2 $65.00 plus $7.50 for shipping choice Bacote scales overall 3.5 inches long cutting edge is 1.75 inches
3# $45.00 plus $7.50 for shipping Wenge scales overall 3 3/8 inches long cutting edge is 1.75 inches
4# $45.00 plus $7.50 for shipping Black Ebony scales overall 3 3/8 inches long cutting edge is 1.75 inches
#5 $55.00 plus $7.50 for shipping Green and Black Micarta scales overall 4 5/8 inches long cutting edge is 2.5 inches long
#6 $50.00 plus $7.50 for shipping Black Kydex scales overall 3.25 inches long cutting edge is 1.5 inches long or about 3 inches around the circumference of the cutting edge
#7 $50.00 plus $7.50 for shipping Black Kydex scales overall 3.25 inches long cutting edge is 1.5 inches long or about 3 inches around the circumference of the cutting edge
Thanks for looking and don?t forget to PM me if you want one.
Thanks
Ken Hills, Mongrel Knives

Tags
154-cm, bee, belt, blade, easy, edge, forge, image, interframe, ivory, knife, knives, kydex, made, micarta, punch knife, push knife, scales, self defence, sheaths