MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Custom Knife Discussion Boards > Ed Caffrey's Workshop

Ed Caffrey's Workshop Talk to Ed Caffrey ... The Montana Bladesmith! Tips, tricks and more from an ABS Mastersmith.

Old 12-04-2002, 08:35 PM
Enthusiast

Abs West Coast Open Clinic 2003

I am passing this information along for Bill. Anyone interested needs to give Bill a call ASAP as the class fills up really fast. It will be held in a newly revamped area of the college. There are two rooms one for all the forging and one classroom. There are only 40 slots availble and allot are already gone (I got one of them).

DATE - March 15th & 16th, 2003
LOCATION - Cal State Polytechnic University, Pomona, W.K.Kellogg Arabian Horse Center SW corner of the intersection of I-210 and I-10 Freeways, & Hwy 71 & 51 and due northwest of Ontario Airport about 15 miles.
CLASSES - Demonstrations, classes and general forging techniques from 8am to 5pm on both days. Only 40 reservations available. New and premanent location.
COST - $250 including, 2 lunches, 1 dinner, daily
Coffee and non-alcoholic drinks. Classes 8am
to 5pm. Accommodations not included.
MASTER SMITHS - James Batson, Harvey Dean, Steve Schwarzer, Greg Neely, Red St Cyr, plus other local Masters, Journeymen and collectors.

The American Bladesmith Society is sponsoring a Special West Coast Clinic featuring 5+ Master Smiths. The clinic will be open to the general knifemaking community. There will be two days of classes, forging, and demos with the Master Smiths. Master Smiths will be available for questions and consulting, plus mini talks by collectors and dealers. We will encourage attendees to join the ABS.
For Reservations: We suggest the Holiday Inn (off I-10) 3223 E Gravey Ave North in West Covina, Ca 91791 (Group Rate Code is 1-ABS for $69.+ tax or $75.90.)Phone 626/966-8311 or Fax 626/339-2850
Shilo Hotel $74 single & Dbl. $99. + Tax 909/598-7666 At 3200 Temple Ave. in Pomona.

Contact

Bill Herndon
32520 Michigan St.
Acton, Ca., 93510 661/269-5860

Tags
forge, forging