View Single Post
Old 11-24-2014, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dax0007 View Post
wBl BOblade ...thank you for sharing that fake model 14 and thorpe..
very interesting I've actually never have handled or seen a fake randall before ..

looks interesting I can definitely see a difference though however it's easy for me to say that since you were kinda enough to tell me they're fake.. the thorpe has a productionlook like a odd plasric material fake ivory in any event thanks for sharing those two pictures I've definitely learned something again I I've never had the opportunity to handle a fake Randall so when you tell me its fake its easy for me to judge.. to pick out the differences I wonder if I would have been able to tell without knowing.. we should start a fake randall thead
My pleasure. The problem with pointing out why a knife is fake is that the faker gets educated and doesn't make that mistake the next time. This is why you do not see these differences publicized. One good indication is if the knife is not paired with a legitimate sheath. The best way to learn about Randalls is to handle as many as you can while noting as many of the details as you can.

Best,