View Single Post
Old 10-07-2015, 04:21 PM
Skilled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crex View Post
It is a special market for sure. Those that know know. The rest are just tire kickers. Phrase I hate the most "Those are so cute!" (yeah not a buyer's words). There are serious collectors out there - Mr. Lorenzo, Milano, Italy, has quite a few of mine in his personal collection.
Yepper the tables are expensive, but it's local (15 miles downhill) so it is a good show for me.
Wish I could say that you could sell them all at the Blade, but we all know better. Each year is a bit different.
Kind of tough until you get established with a good clientel.
Anyway, your min's are very well made and much better than a lot seen at the show. If you decide to visit the show next year, let me know early on and I'll save a couple of VIP's for you.
thanks for the VIP offer. ill for sure keep that in mind. BLADE is a dangerous place to go for a poor maker like me. don't need the temptation of having to take out a 2nd mortgage. ;p

likewise if your up near the Bristol/Knoxville area, shoot me a message. ive got an acre out in the woods that's perfect for lighting a bonfire, and grilling something.