View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 08:50 AM
Steel Addict

At this point that is why they were cheap. They will be handy for things like using them as emery paper, http://compare.ebay.com/like/2510032...Types&var=sbar.

I use them in quick shaping of a handles and or polishing round objects, and then of course you have to go back an sand with the grain to get all the marks out. I almost always hang on to the remains of an old belt when I tear one up on the grinder for just that purpose, and I have been know to rip up a new belt if I needed a strip bad enough!

Wish I had better news about the seams but I have tried to repair them before and nothing I have ever tried works right or holds them after they heat up!

With every custom knife I build I try to accomplish three things. I want that knife to look so good you just have to pick it up, feel so good in your hand you can't wait to try it, and once you use it, you never want to put it down !
If I capture those three factors in each knife I build, I am assured the knife will become a piece that is used and treasured by its owner!

C Craft