View Single Post
Old 04-25-2017, 08:38 AM
Guru

Kev your plans sound good. Most of my jumps in quality come from 2 things, making a couple slightly different to what ever I am trying to get better at, Lets say HT I will make a couple all HT slightly different, Same goes for handle design, blade design. But what I like to do is wich ever I think is the best I will give to some one to do there testing. MOst of the time its my uncle cause he BEATS his knives hard. I figure if it can survive a month with him it will survive a life time with a average user. Seems like you are doing both of the things I just listed so your going in the right direction. When you give them to someone to use and test give them to some one that will really try to kill them. remember even if it breaks or has a failure you still learned something!

Oh also why aim for a B+ why not aim for a A+ even if you wont reach that goal I always aim for the absolute best I can do on every aspect of the knife. and aiming high will ALWAYS keep you on your toes to do better the next time around