View Single Post
Old 02-02-2006, 11:07 PM
Guru

Welcome to "The Watering Hole"

Welcome the the Birth of the Watering Hole Forum.

Get ready to have a great time while building Unity withing the Community by sharing stories, pictures, experiences, etc of things outside Knife Making.

As we wonder through the Forums we have noticed that while most people tend to visit the entire site and keep tabs on most the posts that take place, there are some that visit just certain forums such as the Outpost, Fine Embellishments, Sheath Making, Photography etc. Not that there is a problem with that, we want the Watering Hole to be a place for everyone to post and share things about themselves or any other topic outside Knife Making.

Like Alex Mentioned, How was that golf game over the weekend ? Any stories or pictures to go with it ?
Let see some pictures of that New Vehicle, Home, Pet, Boat, 4-wheelers etc.
What about Camping, Hunting, Fishing Pictures and stories. I know theres a ton of them.
What about Birthday Wishes. Give a Happy Birthday here to your fellow Forumite or anyone else for that matter.
What about praises of thanks and comments about another forumite that did something for you that needs recognition ?
Ive mentioned that its things not pertaining to knives and the reason for that is because there is probably another place in the forums that is more appropriate. We do not intend to take away from any other Forum. Although If you feel its something that would benefit by being posted in here and its is Knife Material then feel free.
I plan on posting a thread every Monday morning with the topic " what did you accomplish over the weekend " ? This could be anything, even knife making.

I Cherrish the unity and friendships I have within this forum and look forward to it growing even more. I hope with this new forum it can do so.

This is YOUR Forum so if you have comments or ideas that will help with its success, feel free to post them. We as Moderators look forward to your ideas and the growth of The Watering Hole.

Once again WELCOME and lets get Posting !

Shane

shane@shaneivieknives.com