View Single Post
Old 10-21-2006, 12:17 AM

Send a message via MSN to canonman20d Send a message via Yahoo to canonman20d
Thanks, to all you guys that are helping me with this. To Coop I want to say that sounds like some very darn good advice an I'm going to take it to heart an apply it as well. you have really been a great help to me an I have a few ideas running in my head as I write this on how my style an photo's will differ. an to Terrill thanks for your advice also when I first looked at knife photography your images and Coop's was the one I was most impressed by. I shoot weddings,wildlife,nature,lightning, I have some images now of some elk I'm going to submit to some of the outdoor magazines. but I would rather shoot knives anyday than a wedding it's much more pressure when it's a wedding. an Texas Jack I will agree with you 100% on that both of these guy's seem like a class act I believe I have found somewhere I can get sound advice. sorry I'm not on no more than what I am but I stay really really busy I have a full-time job where I work anywhere from 8-14hrs a day. then I come home an run my business also. by the time you add in the honey-do's, church, sleep. it run's pretty tight an I know you guy's probally know where I'm comming from but I will be posting some new work soon. thanks again for your time an advice I know both is very valuable to you all.

Lowell