View Single Post
Old 07-01-2004, 06:15 PM
Administrator

BLADE Magazine (Sept 2004) Review Thread

This thread continues the article posted on the main site at http://www.knifenetwork.com/publicat...cation01.shtml

I was surprised to see that Blade hammered the media about Knife Network member, Steven Licata's ordeal. Nice job on that subject by Steve Shackleford, smoking the media for wrong doing a great person.

Other articles and Knife Network member sightings abound. These are discussed in the Magazine and review. The article by Don Guild, concerning Don Bell's work is fantastic. The photos of Don's work are beautiful!

Please use this thread to further discuss this article, or anything we failed to mention. I am trying to come up with a ratings system that we can use to score each magazine on the Knife Network Member Sightings Barometer System, but can not determine how to score it for our members. Perhaps we'll use a voting poll to get the general Knife Network member concensus. It'll be fun to see how our member's are covered throughout time.

I'll tell you one reader's opinion, the advertisements in Blade are excellent. In fact, the quality of the publication as a printed document is first rate. Over time, we'll see how they stack up with other mags. We are now on the subscription list to receive Tactical Knives, American Handgunner, Guns Magazine and will get Knives Illustrated soon. We'll cover them all, eventually!

Opinions welcome ...

Alex

[======]~~~~~~~>

Atlantavirtual.com
Atlanta NOC